On the weekend of October 12-13, property programmer Allgreen Properties sold 33 from 108 units published in the 285-unit Royalgreen. This equates to roughly 31 percent of the units published; and 12% of their entire amount of units at the evolution.

Average price of these units sold exercised to $2,750 psf approximately $2.5 million each unit. Components at Royalgreen were offered for sale by positioning; using contested units offered by ballot.

Get an appointment for Parc Canberra preview of the showflat.

According to Anson Lim, Allgreen’s senior general manager for residential advertising and sales, each of the two- to – four-bedroom unit forms, with dimensions ranging from 635 to 1,475 sq feet, were well-received.

The four-bedroom premium components, specifically, saw powerful take-up, notes Lim. You will find just 18 such superior units inside Royalgreen. Of 14 premium units published over the weekend, five components or 36 percent have been snapped up.

Approximately 70 percent of those buyers are Singaporeans, together with the remaining 30 percent, a combination of Singapore permanent citizens and citizens, according to Allgreen Properties. Nearly all the buyers bought for their use, while others purchased because of its potential as a longterm investment.

Located on Anamalai Avenue, it is only 250m in the Sixth Avenue MRT station on the Downtown Line.

“We’re encouraged by the strong support of our clients who value the value of the prestigious freehold growth,” states Allgreen Properties’ Lim.

It is located only two streets away from Royalgreen. The 475-unit, a 99-year leasehold condominium is situated right facing this Sixth Avenue MRT station and will be connected to it later on.

Last week, when Royalgreen previewed, two components were offered in Avenue Residences; this weekend, a 1,485 sq feet, four-bedroom-plus-study apartment in the latter had been sold for more than $3.6 million ($2,432 psf).

1 reply

Trackbacks & Pingbacks

  1. […] Read more Allgreen sells 33 of 108 units discharged at Royalgreen […]

Comments are closed.